We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prices

Hull
2 posts
Save Topic
prices

hi we are going to be in golden sands in four weeks time cant wait.We are staying all inclusive at the hotel elena but could someone please tell me the cost of cigarettes,food,drink and is it hot

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: prices

Hi

I returned from golden sands about 2 weeks ago. we went for 2 weeks self catering. we took £650 each and after 5 excursions, food, snacks and drinks every day, cigarettes, safe at the hotel, plus i bought 10 packs of 50g Golden Virginia baccy i still bought home £100. So its very cheap there. you cant get draught soft drinks but in pretty much all the restaurants coke was 3lv, the local beer varied between 2 and 4lv. Food is very cheap. i would say averagely 10lv a full main meal but it varies to where you go. Cigarettes are between 4.50lv and 5lv depending what you smoke. i smoked B&H and they were 5lv for 20. they are the same price everywhere.

When we went from 3rd - 17th June it was pretty much 30 degrees the whole time so it was very hot. I would imagine if your going in July then it will be very hot.

Hope this helps. Have a great time.

Heidi

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: prices

ruthiehull

Your spending will go a long way , Bulgaria is much cheaper than most other European holiday destinations.

The resort of Golden Sands has something to suit all ages. We love it there. You can easily visit Albena or nearby St Constantine.

Hope you have a great time.

Mentioned in this post
Golden Sands
Golden Sands
Varna Province, Bulgaria
Albena
Albena
Dobrich Province, Bulgaria
3. Re: prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Golden Sands
Recent Conversations