We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending Money

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Spending Money

Me and my mate are off to sunny beach on fri for a week. Cant wait! This forum has been really useful so far. Just wanted some clarification on how much spending money to take. We are both 25 and will be going out most nights and going to the water park etc! We are staying at the Korona on a B&B basis so will eat out for lunch and dinner. We are thinking 750 lev each?

Many thanks in advance!

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
84 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending Money

hi 750 lev should be okay we took 9oo lev and it covered everything eating at bars or restaurants in the back street aeas usually work out cheaper its a bit pricier on the front, we went into the Corner Pub near the Meridien Hotel at the Southern end of SB

hope you have good time look forward to reading the report when you get back, wish i was going back miss it

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending Money

Thanks for the info! Will defo make sure I get a review up here as the ones ive read have been really useful

3. Re: Spending Money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 December 2009, 18:41
Get answers to your questions about Sunny Beach
Recent Conversations