We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Fares

Northampton
Level Contributor
42 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Taxi Fares

Anybody have any idea what I should be paying for a taxi from the airport to club hotel dolphin

Tony Tours
Multi-day Tours, Cultural Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Sigiri Lanka Viaggi
Nature & Wildlife Tours, Multi-day Tours, City Tours
Sherine Tours
City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Bus Tours
Northampton
Level Contributor
42 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Fares

Forget that question I have found the answer

manchester
Level Contributor
71 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Fares

Can you let me know the answer? Arrive on the 18th sep and need a taxi to the hotel also. Thanks in advance.

Northampton
Level Contributor
42 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Fares

Looking at a recent forum above it appears that an Taxi would be 2000 LKR which is about £11.50. I would imagine this is for a snd car which which carries 4 passenger but I think if there are four in the car that would leave little room for luggage. Perhaps someone could enlighten me if larger vehicles would be available from the airport and if so at what price.

Paul

4. Re: Taxi Fares

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 February 2011, 16:16
Get answers to your questions about Waikkal
Recent Conversations