We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels at par $CDN

Which Grand Forks hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manitoba
Level Contributor
225 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels at par $CDN

Wife and I are planning on being in Grand Forks for a couple days, starting on/about Aug 7 or so. We've never been there and are looking for a decent hotel--close to shopping, and possibly offering our $ at par. Anything out there for us??

North Dakota
Level Contributor
430 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels at par $CDN

Gerry:

Not sure about par but if there is nothing going on you will be able to find lodging at a reasonable price. You may be familar with the CanadInn's and we have one not to far from shopping. Also, I just heard that the Fairfield Inn has nice lodging at a reasonable price. There is the C'mon Inn and Holiday Inn Express close to shopping on 32nd Avenue South.

You also could contact the CVB for more information at 1-800-866-4566.

Enjoy your trip.

manitoba
Level Contributor
225 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels at par $CDN

TYVM for your reply. We are familiar with Canad Inns---I just thought it may be further from some good shopping ( wife LOVES shopping!!) Will make a decision soon--par is not really that important--so close now anyway.

3. Re: Hotels at par $CDN

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2011, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Grand Forks
More Grand Forks Topics