We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday rental cottage Redcliffe

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
6 reviews
1 helpful vote
Holiday rental cottage Redcliffe
Save

Few months ago I saw a gorgeous cottage that somebody had renovated and decorated, somewhere on the Redcliffe Peninsula. Pretty sure she was an Interior Decorator and the home was stunning -- sort of tropical/Bali vibe. Think it had a write-up in the paper too. Remember that it was for short-term let. I've checked both Airbnb and Stayz/Homeaway and can't find it.

Hoping (fingers crossed) that somebody here knows of the home and can direct me to it.

Long shot, I know.........but thanks

6 replies to this topic
Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane
Level Contributor
21,287 posts
142 reviews
61 helpful votes
1. Re: Holiday rental cottage Redcliffe
Save

Coconut Cottage??? https://www.stayz.com.au/holiday-rental/p9224859

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
6 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Holiday rental cottage Redcliffe
Save

Thanks able58 - saw Coconut Cottage, but that's not it. Dammit, I wish I could remember it's name!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
6 reviews
1 helpful vote
3. Re: Holiday rental cottage Redcliffe
Save

Nope, not Moreton Bay Lodge. Thanks Deborah M . But, hey, it's gorg isn't it?

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
6 reviews
1 helpful vote
4. Re: Holiday rental cottage Redcliffe
Save

Well mystery it is then Deborah !!...........Ok, I think I saw it on Instagram and it was about a woman who had designed the interior of a cottage. To be honest, it was rather over the top but tropical / luxurious. Then I read that it was an Airbnb in Redo (Redcliffe) and I wondered who would actually stay there. But I'm thinking now that if I can find it, I'LL stay there for a weekend.

To add to the mystery..........walls were pink - can't remember if that was the bedroom or what.

Vague I know. Please don't waste your precious time on my 'flight of fancy' - unless of course this mystery has you in now. haha

Cheers, Karen

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
532 posts
39 reviews
18 helpful votes
5. Re: Holiday rental cottage Redcliffe
Save

http://www.couriermail.com.au/questnews/moretonlife/modern-coastal-look-made-easy-in-this-pink-bungalow/news-story/ff3d140ac2e5e18b5bfe0ceb15734f21

Pink Bungalow in Woody Point I think is what you are looking for.

But the Airbnb link on instagram is broken as is her business website, no posts since May.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
99 posts
6 reviews
1 helpful vote
6. Re: Holiday rental cottage Redcliffe
Save

OMG That's the one !!!!

A thousand thank-you's cafandgim1

I don't know how you did that, but cheers!

Reply to: Holiday rental cottage Redcliffe
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Redcliffe
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.