We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ipswich Caravan Village

South Australia...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
4 helpful votes
Ipswich Caravan Village
Save

Just wondering if anyone has stayed in a cabin at the Ipswich Caravan Village on Mt Crosby Rd at Tivoli, and what they thought of it?

6 replies to this topic
Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Queensland
Level Contributor
21,202 posts
67 reviews
28 helpful votes
1. Re: Ipswich Caravan Village
Save

Never stayed there, but my question is, why are you wanting to stay there?

It is very close to Willowbank......so if you are going for the Drags, you can wander home easily enough.

cheers.

South Australia...
Level Contributor
2 posts
16 reviews
4 helpful votes
2. Re: Ipswich Caravan Village
Save

Going to Brisbane to visit family in the Ipswich region and it may not be convenient to stay with them. Apartments or motels would work out too expensive, caravan park cabins are often good value as an accommodation option.

Brisbane, Australia
Destination Expert
for Brisbane, Queensland
Level Contributor
21,202 posts
67 reviews
28 helpful votes
3. Re: Ipswich Caravan Village
Save

Fair enough - it's in a quieter area of Ipswich, but I'm not sure how many "permanent residents" there would be there, which often changes the atmosphere of a park.

It's nice and close to town so convenient to visit the Rels - make sure you visit the Ipswich Art Gallery if you have kids - they have brilliant activities for children throughout the school breaks.

cheers.

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
12 helpful votes
4. Re: Ipswich Caravan Village
Save

I hope you didn't end up staying , OMG worst experience of my life ! Im Shocked it's even allowed open as a caravan park

Oz
Level Contributor
18,996 posts
41 reviews
22 helpful votes
5. Re: Ipswich Caravan Village
Save

Hi,

When are you visiting ? If in summer the main consideration is superb A/C.

Cheers,

1 post
6. Re: Ipswich Caravan Village
Save

I wouldn't recommend it, there are plenty of other camping spots around the Ipswich area that are much nicer for a decent price. I have been to a few of them on this camping blog: http://amberleyselfstorage.com.au/uncategorized/best-camping-spots-near-ipswich/

Reply to: Ipswich Caravan Village
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Ipswich
Recent Conversations
ยฉ 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.