We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tour Guide for Zhangjiajie

La Jolla, California
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
Tour Guide for Zhangjiajie

I took a trip through China in May 2015 and Zhangjiajie was one of my stops for a 3 - Day Tour to see the Tianmen Mountain, One Step to Heaven, Gold Dragon Cave and more.

If you're looking for the ideal tour guide for a visit to Zhangjiajie, China, there is one choice Grace at: zjjexpert@foxmail.com - period.

I did a LOT of research and as you can imagine, I was interested in having the best trip possible. I was not interested in getting the tour 'cheaper' - I wanted a quality and memorable trip. I did not want to travel with a group, I wanted a one-on-one tour and Grace did an incredible job!

Her package included ALL the transportation, gate admissions, etc. We did opt for the VIP access to bypass the lines when possible and she took care of everything and I only paid one - very fair - price at the end of the trip.

One thing I would caution anyone against should you choose Grace for your tour guide - do not challenge her to Karaoke!! Grace is the Whitney Houston of Zhangjiajie - I KID YOU NOT! I was shocked to hear that voice come out of her...just one of the many memorable things about my amazing trip to Zhangjiajie!

13 replies to this topic
Zhangjiajie, China
Level Contributor
87 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tour Guide for Zhangjiajie

Hi Didier, thank you very much for your recommendation and your kind offer! Definitely one day I'll go to Belgium, as you know how much I love to travel and how much I love chocolate! Looking forward to see you again~ All my best to you and your great family!

Islas de la Bahia
Level Contributor
2 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Tour Guide for Zhangjiajie

Xiao Yan (Grace! For english name ) was just as amazing as Zhangjajie was!!! She made it so easy to go around. Took us to the best spots of all the beautiful places to visit! Yellow dragon Cave, Tianzi Mountain, Hot springs to mention only a few.

Our trip was more than what we expected and Xiao Yan (Grace) was part of the reason. She is totally worth it!

Okotoks, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Tour Guide for Zhangjiajie

Hello I was just in Zhangjiajie in April 2018 and had the best experience mainly because of our English speaking guide Zinia.

She took us to Zhangjiajie National park for 3 days and Tienman Mountain for one day. She knew all the tricks to avoid crowds and have a peaceful walk around. She grew up in the area and has taken English literature in university. Her email is 1127619454@qq.com and phone number is

18797518436. She can arrange a driver..get all your tickets into the parks and take you thru with ease and even told stories and sang. If you have seen the Avatar movie the area inspired the movie. Zinia always asked what we wanted to eat and has bottled water for us daily. She would love to show where she is from.

Reply to: Tour Guide for Zhangjiajie
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted