We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tian Men Zhan

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
275 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Tian Men Zhan

I will be arriving at Zhangjiajie( ZJJ) around afternoon from Changsa on Monday. Not sure whether to visit Tain Men Zhan the next day(Tuesday) or at the end of our trip ( Either it will be Saturday or Sunday and will stay at Zhangjiajie city) (Haven't book my flight ticket yet). Planning flying back to Guangzhou at 7.30am flight to catch a connecting flight.

If I will to stay at Wulingyuan area for the whole trip, is there any transport to airport consider that my early flight at 7.30am.

Mentioned in this post
Zhangjiajie
Zhangjiajie
Hunan, China
Guangzhou
Guangzhou
Guangdong, China
4 replies to this topic
Zhangjiajie, China
Level Contributor
259 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Tian Men Zhan

Hi, as your departure flight is in the morning, why not last night stay Zhangjiajie city hotel?visit Tianmen mountain last day ,also the next day morning go to airport very near and convenient. if you all days stay wulingyuan hotel, you will spend more time and money on the bus and taxi. also if stay wulingyuan hotel catch early flight only can take a car or taxi which need arrange in advance.

Mentioned in this post
Zhangjiajie
Zhangjiajie
Hunan, China
Beijing, China
Level Contributor
11,277 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tian Men Zhan

Agree with #1. Spend the last day at Tianmen Mountain and the last night in Zhangjiajie city. You don't want to be traveling from Wulingyuan hotel to catch an early morning flight from Zhangjiajie airport.

Mentioned in this post
Wulingyuan Hotel
Wulingyuan Hotel
34 Reviews
Zhangjiajie, China
Zhangjiajie
Zhangjiajie
Hunan, China
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
275 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tian Men Zhan

Thank you to both for advice. I will stay for 2 nights at Zhang Jia Jie City( ZJJC) in the last section of my trip. In order for to have easy access to Tian Men Zhan and Airport ( plan to leave very early ), which areas in ZJJCC should I book my hotel.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
4,354 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tian Men Zhan

Bus station And cable car station for tian men Shan are within walking distance.

If I were you I will stay in that area.

Reply to: Tian Men Zhan
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted