We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation for best tours in Zhangjiajie, China

1 post
Save Topic
Recommendation for best tours in Zhangjiajie, China

If you are looking for a nice tour guide in Zhangjiajie, China, I will definitely recomend Venus. She was our tour guide for 1 day in Zhangjiajie while me and my family staid for one night right there. It was a pity because we would like to have more time to visit different turistic places that she recommended us.

However, we really enjoyed our trip thanks to Venus, who also did us different favors as calling our hotel to keep our bookings, she gave us other tour to the glass bridge which wasn't planned but Venus did everything possible to get our tickets on time. As well, she took us to the Tianmen Mountain that was a very wonderful tour with lunch included, and finally she tooks us to the airport. In general we got our best service with her because she was our tour guide, transport and translator because must people there do not speak or understand English.

So, in case you may travel there, do not hesitate on contacting her at +86 13487449439. You will love her!!!

I will surely come back and visit the other missing places there ;)

Mentioned in this post
Zhangjiajie
Zhangjiajie
Hunan, China
3 replies to this topic
Shanghai, China
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommendation for best tours in Zhangjiajie, China

I can also recommend this tour- I visited with a friend and our guide was very helpful and kind and went out of her way to make our trip special . They were well informed and we really enjoyed having some one to show us all the interesting and beautiful sites. The guide even picked up other peoples rubbish and showed a real respect for the natural area which was unusual for a tour company. I hope they manage to preserve this beautiful area for other to come and enjoy it.

We followed recommendations for food and we were happy with our driver who even took is to an extra place and stayed with us later than the tour should end so we could get back to the airport. This tour made our trip so easy and relaxed.

Level Contributor
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendation for best tours in Zhangjiajie, China

Will keep her contact. Planning to go ZJJ in 2018. By the does she hv email address

Germany
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommendation for best tours in Zhangjiajie, China

If you are looking for real natural wonders, we can recommend this 5 day trip to Zhangjiajie. You will be guided to places that are beyond mass tourism.

The course of the trip was as described in advance. Transport to and from the airport was organized by "Venus" to our complete satisfaction. The service we were offered exceeded our expectations by far.

Special mention must be made of our private guide Venus. She has always been perfectly prepared, reliably helpful, always friendly, humorous and very patient with us.

We enjoyed our stay very much and think about when we will make the next trip to one of the unforgettable places.

If you are planning a trip to one of the most beautiful places in China (Zhangjiajie), do not hesitate to write to Venus via email. tourvenus@hotmail.com

Mentioned in this post
Zhangjiajie
Zhangjiajie
Hunan, China
Reply to: Recommendation for best tours in Zhangjiajie, China
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted