We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for recommendation: zjj local tour operator

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
looking for recommendation: zjj local tour operator

Am flying in myself and looking to book with China Highlights for guided tour. are they good? Otherwise any local tour operator to recommend?

18 replies to this topic
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
24 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: looking for recommendation: zjj local tour operator

Can also highly recommend Kelly and Chris (wechat: ZJJKelly).

Helped us to organise tickets for the glass bridge at VERY late notice. Excellent communication and very good follow up to make sure everything had gone smoothly. Very good English and very professional.

Nahariya
Level Contributor
40 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: looking for recommendation: zjj local tour operator

I can not speak mandarin but I am interested in a guide that can show me the right bus and get me to the nice places.I do not need explanation in english.I can print the names in mandarin and show it to him.Do you know some guides ?

Jakarta, Indonesia
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: looking for recommendation: zjj local tour operator

I recommend Chris Tan (谭俊席)as your tour guide when you are travelling to Zhangjiajie. His English is very good, very friendly, communicative and so kind. He also organised our travelling to Zhangjiajie from Pick up at the airport, drive us to the scenic area and restaurant, buy the admission tickets and airport drop off.

Chris Tan helped us a lot. Thank you very much Chris !

You can reach him by We Chat ID : Chris-Zhangjiajie , Mobile Contact : +8615074418622, Email : tanjunxi@126.com

Kuala Lumpur...
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: looking for recommendation: zjj local tour operator

Totally agree with all the good words about Chris here. Just had a 3 days itinerary with him, and he is really helpful, catering to all our needs. Contacted Kelly at first few months before, and discussed with her regarding the itinerary. She's really understanding about my wishlist and budget as well. Communication-wise went really well with both of them, before and during the trip. If you're looking for a feeling local-like in Zhangjiajie, then Chris is the man you're looking for. He really knows the area well, and all of the best places to eat. 5 stars for the trip

3 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: looking for recommendation: zjj local tour operator

Hello,

I would like to recommend Kelly.

She prepared a schedule for me for 4 days. I just followed her recommendation from beginning to the end of my stay. She also helped me to rent a room in the hotel in Wulingyuan 200 meters from the gate park.

(wechat: ZJJKelly; email: tanjunxi@126.com).

Romek

3 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: looking for recommendation: zjj local tour operator

I love nature. For me all that I have seen was amazing. I recommend stay in Zhangjiajie 2 days and 2 days in Wulingyuan.

3 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: looking for recommendation: zjj local tour operator

I love nature. For me all that I have seen was amazing. I recommend staying in Zhangjiajie 2 days and 2 days in Wulingyuan.

My guide during my staying was Kelly. tanjunxi@126.com

Timisoara, Romania
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: looking for recommendation: zjj local tour operator

Hi, we were visiting for a 3 days trip Zhangjiajie in this September, we were contacting Kelly for a visit in Zhangjiajie and she help us a lot!

She bought tickets for almost everything and arrange a car for travelling us around.

Therefore we are quite grateful and we recommend zjjtravelservice@163.com without doubts!

Thank, Kelly, again!

Laura & Gabriela

Reply to: looking for recommendation: zjj local tour operator
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted