We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike Trails?

Maryville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
1 post
38 reviews
Bike Trails?

I have not read anything conclusive... are there nice PAVED bike paths on OIB? If so, how long are they? From one end to the other?

Chapel Hill, North...
Level Contributor
10,042 posts
39 reviews
1. Re: Bike Trails?

I don't remember any paved bike paths, but I haven't been looking for them so it's possible that I overlooked them. It's a pretty low key place and cars go very slow. I have seen some bikes on the road when we've been there and lots of bikes on the beach, too. If you get those beach cruisers with the big tires you can have a lot of fun on the hard packed sand.

2. Re: Bike Trails?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2013, 19:16
Get answers to your questions about Ocean Isle Beach
Recent Conversations
More Ocean Isle Beach Topics