We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean Isle 114EE &114EW

Wheeling, West...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Ocean Isle 114EE &114EW

Has anyone stayed at a duplex on Ocean Isle Beach 114EE or 114EW? We are looking through Sloane Realty and this duplex looks ok but it seems to be significantly cheaper than similar size/location houses. Makes me nervous, especially since we all know that pictures posted on the internet never lie!

Charlotte, North...
Destination Expert
for North Carolina
Level Contributor
3,076 posts
31 reviews
1. Re: Ocean Isle 114EE &114EW

I don't know this specific duplex; we actually own a home on Holden Beach; the next island north of Ocean Isle. However, when we were looking to buy a beach vacation home we looked at OI homes also; we still visit and/or fish around OI, so I'm familiar with the island.

That address: 114-E, is on the east end of Ocean Isle, so while the house itself may be perfectly fine, there is a lot of beach erosion on the east end of Ocean Isle which affects sales prices and also rental prices of those homes.

Wheeling, West...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Ocean Isle 114EE &114EW

Thank you. any info on an unknown area really helps.

3. Re: Ocean Isle 114EE &114EW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2013, 15:17
Get answers to your questions about Ocean Isle Beach
Recent Conversations
More Ocean Isle Beach Topics