We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches at nags head

Hillsboro, Ohio
1 post
Beaches at nags head

We are thinking about renting a cottage at mp 19 in suffolk colony called "Just Beachy" and would like an honest answer on how the beaches are. i have heard a lot of different things from exposed septic tanks to half standing homes, to everythings beachy.........

we are looking forward to visiting nags head, and want the best possible experience............

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
3,077 posts
136 reviews
1. Re: Beaches at nags head

I just happened to be at MP 19 tuesday and took some pictures. It looked great actually. You can see them here:

obxconnection.com/outer-banks-message-board/…

Amissville, Virginia
Destination Expert
for Ocracoke
Level Contributor
1,497 posts
34 reviews
2. Re: Beaches at nags head

Although all you have heard is sometimes true after a storm generally speaking it is a great area,

Some of these thing do occur after a bad storm but is soon repaired .. I'm sure you will have a great time there . if you have 4 wheel drive you can also drive on the beach in some areas too.

Here is a site that might help for new comers

http://fishoinc.tripod.com/

North Carolina
Level Contributor
450 posts
3. Re: Beaches at nags head

PM me on this home.

4. Re: Beaches at nags head

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2012, 22:17