We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eighteen South, S. Nags Head

connecticut
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Eighteen South, S. Nags Head

I am considering renting a duplex in a little complex on S. Oregon Inlet Road called Eighteen South. Just wondering if anyone knows of it or has stayed there. Duplexes make me nervous, and complexes are sometimes not as well-kept as the pictures show. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
3,025 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Eighteen South, S. Nags Head

18 South is a nice place with some very nice town homes. Each is owned by someone so each has different appliances and different quality levels. Our company has 6 units there.

Knoxville
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Eighteen South, S. Nags Head

I have stayed there several times. It is near the end of civilization (just north of national sea shore) but still close to activites in Nags Head and Kill Devel Hills. Depending on the unit you have ocean front or ocean side. There is a pool in the complex that isn't heavily used. The beaches are not crowded. The only negative is the state of the ac etc will depend on the owner.

Mentioned in this post
Nags Head
Nags Head
Outer Banks, NC
3. Re: Eighteen South, S. Nags Head

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 23:17