We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stan White Realty?

Virginia Beach...
1 post
Save Topic
Stan White Realty?

i must say this was the Worst accomodations. We rented this property through Stan White Realty, in Duck, NC. We stayed at "pair of dice"-SA118. Really it was no paradise. There were Giants bugs walking the walls inside like they own the place. The covers on the mattresses were dirty. We brought our own sheets ; however that did not matter. The bed we slept had bed bugs. We had bites all over. We did not know we had been bitten by bed bugs until we returned home, when we went to see the doctor. Now we have to wonder if we brought these bugs to our home. I contacted Stan White immediately, however there was no return call. I call Stan White office again and spoke to Summer. She informed me the person who would contact when she return to the office on Sept29. We stayed from Sept 19-sept 26. 2015.

Mentioned in this post
Duck
Duck
Outer Banks, NC
Fruita, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Fruita, Grand Junction
Level Contributor
7,174 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stan White Realty?

I'm sorry that you had such a bad experience. A google search brought up a bunch of negative reviews - one of which was this one on tripadvisor - tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g49088-i1991-k3836…

And this one on Yelp - www.yelp.com/biz/stan-white-realty-nags-head And this one on my3cents.com - mythreecents.com/reviews/stan-white-realty

A little homework done before booking does a world of good. None of these websites give this company good marks. Being forewarned could have kept you away from them.

2. Re: Stan White Realty?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2016, 15:16
Get answers to your questions about Duck