We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corolla Rental

New York
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Corolla Rental

I am having trouble finding a house to rent for the last week of August 2016 that it under $10,000. I need at least a 9 bedroom house that has a least a 7 king or queen bedrooms. We have 7 familys going. The only musts are that it be in Corolla with a pool. Looking for suggestions of realtors to book through. Any help would be great.

Ashburn, VA
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
421 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Corolla Rental

Try Corolla Classic Vacations, Twiddy or Brindley Beach. All have great large homes in Corolla that fit your criteria. Keep in mind, that rates for 2016 are not finalized just yet. You will have to be a block or two off the ocean to get that rate.

Kitty Hawk, North...
Destination Expert
for Outer Banks
Level Contributor
3,029 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corolla Rental

Big homes often rent fast and so finding one last minute in peak season is going to be tough. The companies to check that have homes there include:

Twiddy

Brindley

Sun

Village

Resorts

8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Corolla Rental

Try southern shores realty. I booked with them and am actually going to our rental in 8 days 😁.

Kitty Hawk, North...
Level Contributor
47 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Corolla Rental

You are looking for 2016 correct? If so, most companies do not have all the rental contracts back yet. Once the owners return the contract more homes will become available. I would check back in October or November. Most owners tend to have their contracts in by then because the big booking season starts in late December, early January. I work for Outer Banks Blue and at this time we only have one home that is 9 bedrooms, corolla, with a private pool. This home wouldn't work for you though because it only has 6 masters that are kings. The other two masters have twins or bunkbeds.

New York
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Corolla Rental

Yes I am looking for a house for Aug of 2016, next year! I know prices aren't up yet but I usually have my top 3 picked out early because we have run into the problem of the house we want already being rented in the past. Although we have never needed a house so big so trying to get ideas early is all. I noticed some sites do not offer house this large even.

New York
Level Contributor
115 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Corolla Rental

They said they do not have any houses big enough! But thank you! We always have used Twiddy in the past and love them but they tend to be a bit expensive for bigger houses.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
12 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Corolla Rental

Try Carolina Designs. Their 2016 prices are up. Another realtor I like is Elan Vacations, though their 2016 prices come out in October.

Good luck!

8. Re: Corolla Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 August 2016, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Corolla