The Mountain Village Chalets, unit #1 (The Rocky Broad) is inadequate by any stretch of the imagination. It was dirty, moldy, full of mildew and unsafe for small children because of tack strips protruding from carpeting. There is mold growing under the sink in the upstairs bathroom because the wood under the sink is rotting due to a leak. The A/C was inadequate to cool the unit and when it did kick on, all of the electricity in the unit flickered. Kitchen cabinets and drawers had no pull knobs and the showers and bathtubs leaked profusely. The was no hot tub as advertised. There are holes in walls and the mattresses throughout are substandard.
This unit should NOT be rented to the public in its current condition.