We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swiss Mountain Village

US
Level Contributor
218 posts
136 reviews
Swiss Mountain Village

Can some of the distinct members guide me as to how can I post a review for the above place?

Seems it is not listed in the Accomodations and it also looks like there were at least 2 queries about it on this forum some years ago.

I just came back from the area and feel that a comprehensive review would help any future travelers in the area.

I guess I could post it here on the Forum but am not sure if a "Review" falls into proper guidelines of the Forum

I guess I could do it if its OK, but I much rather to be able to add SMV to Accomodation area and do it there

any thoughts and suggestions are highly appreciated

thanks in advance

3 replies to this topic
Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
9,544 posts
152 reviews
1. Re: Swiss Mountain Village

I found Swiss Mountain listed under North Carolina Mountains or Blowing Rock Forums. I did find it on the TA App.

At the bottom of the last review, was a rectangular box that says, “ Write a review.” That should bring up your “prompts” for information and reviews.

US
Level Contributor
218 posts
136 reviews
2. Re: Swiss Mountain Village

thanks queeni…

of course as Murphys Law would have it - I cannot find the button you are speaking of :(

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
9,544 posts
152 reviews
3. Re: Swiss Mountain Village

https://www.google.com/url…

Ok, try it this way.... via google to TA

Reply to: Swiss Mountain Village
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Blowing Rock