We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Terrible experience with Woodburyshuttle.com

Singapore
1 post
1 review
Terrible experience with Woodburyshuttle.com

Don't use this shuttle service unless you like to share your credit card info over insecure internet.

I was searching for ways to go to Woodbury from NYC on internet and found this woodburyshuttle.com through the Woodbury's own website. I submitted the reservation request with my credit card info. To my surprise, I got an email back with all of my credit card info, every single digit with the security code, listed clearly. I immediately replied to ask them to change their website setting, so they would not send client's confidential credit card info over the unsecure internet. They should just share the last 4 digits or skip the security code. They did not reply but just went ahead to cancel my reservation. I called in advance of the pickup time to check for my reservation, left messages, but no one called me back. I called when the shuttle did not show up at the pick-up place, and the person answering the phone was rude and said I asked to delete my reservation. We ended up arranging our own last minute transportation which took us three hours to do so.

1 reply
Brooklyn, NY
Destination Expert
for Brooklyn
Level Contributor
20,099 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: Terrible experience with Woodburyshuttle.com

All you had to do was ask PRIOR to your trip. You can take the Shortline bus to WC right from the Port Authority. Very simple.

Reply to: Terrible experience with Woodburyshuttle.com
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted