A friend of mine and I were planning on the following:
- Copenhagen: 11 to 14 June 18
- Overnight Ferry to Oslo: 14 June 18 to 15 June 18
- Oslo: 15 June 2018
- Norway in a Nutshell on to Bergen: 16 June 2018
- Bergen: 16 June 2018 to 19 June 2018
- Oslo: 20 June 2018 to 21 June 2018
However, we have just discovered the Ferry to Oslo is already booked out entirely. That's according to the DFDS website and I don't understand there to be any other Ferry's.
Does anyone have suggestions on how to deal with this, or should we look at flying? Open to suggestions on shifting the itinerary (that is why I posted the whole thing).