We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jose Malone's Restaurant Review

schaghticoke
2 posts
Jose Malone's Restaurant Review

This Mexican-Irish restaurant on River St. is worth a visit from anywhere in the Capital District. The Mexican specials are extraordinary They offer delicious creative dishes with stuffed chile peppers and have some unique burritos and quesadillas. The chef does a fantastic job with combinations of fruits, nuts, veggies, and spices. There are chicken and pork dinners with sauces you just don't get anywhere else around here. Also there are the traditional Irish dishes like corned beef and cabbage, Shepard's pie, and Guiness stew.

the bar is well stocked with a great selection of beers and wine and they make some really nice margaritas. For dessert don't pass on the Key Lime pie or the flan.

Vermont
Level Contributor
70 posts
77 reviews
1. Re: Jose Malone's Restaurant Review

Gee, We really liked it - but each time we ate there- I ended up with a REALLY upset stomach- and I have an Iron Stomach! Drinks are a little pricey and small too I thought - but good.

2. Re: Jose Malone's Restaurant Review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2009, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Troy