We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Santorini

New Delhi, India
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Where to stay in Santorini

Hi I am travelling to Santorini on 21st Aprilmidnight from Athens(flight lands at 01:00 AM) and would be there for good 3 days and then i plan to head to Naxos/paros for another 3 days and Mykonos for 3 more days.

I am looking forward to book BnBs so can you all please suggest the good areas in each of these places which are serene and centrally located.

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
Naxos
Naxos
Cyclades, Greece
Pezoules
Pezoules
#1 of 59 hotels in Oia
Andronis Boutique Hotel
Atrina Canava 1894
Atrina Canava 1894
#3 of 59 hotels in Oia
2 replies to this topic
Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,677 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Santorini

Wherever you decide to stay, make sure that they have 24-hour reception so you can get to your room after you arrive so late. Otherwise you will have to wait until the morning when the staff arrives.

Imerovigli is the most serene village with a caldera view. Oia is much busier but it is the most beautiful village on the island.

Mentioned in this post
Imerovigli
Imerovigli
Santorini, Greece
Oia
Oia
Santorini, Greece
M D
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
18 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Santorini

Coming in at an odd time so, make sure you arrange for someone at hotel or B&B to pick you up at airport in Santorini. Imerovigli and Oia have great caldera views but make sure you ask for it when booking. Since you are coming in on off peak period, Oia will be less busy vs to July or August. Less crowds and maybe less businesses for shopping will be open. If you want to see the beaches and the island, rent a car to see much if the island in 3 days. Water will be cold for a dip. We we there in July and water was still col.

Mentioned in this post
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
Imerovigli
Imerovigli
Santorini, Greece
Oia
Oia
Santorini, Greece
Reply to: Where to stay in Santorini
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted