We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Years Eve in Mindelo

2 posts
New Years Eve in Mindelo

Hi

We have 6 nights in Mindelo including New Years Eve - any recommendations of a good place to celebrate?

(Was in Mexico one year and everything was quiet/shut as they celebrate at home apparently!)

Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
1. Re: New Years Eve in Mindelo

I have the same question, and the same experience haha... we'll be in Mindelo 30th of december till 2th of January...and I'm looking for a good place to go to new year's eve.

Elke

2 posts
2. Re: New Years Eve in Mindelo

Hi Elke - so it looks like it's just us then :-) - we'll head to the Nautilus if it's open - maybe see you in there?

A

Level Contributor
33 posts
3. Re: New Years Eve in Mindelo

Restaurant grills.

Watford, United...
1 post
4. Re: New Years Eve in Mindelo

I'm planning on being there too! I was just hoping to amble to the sea-front at about 11pm and hope to find some music/fireworks!

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo, Canary Islands
Level Contributor
5,832 posts
159 reviews
5. Re: New Years Eve in Mindelo

So what did happen? I was there 27-29 December and found everything open and quite a lot of live music. We then spent two nights in Santa Maria on Sal and that was heaving! I think we'd like to go back for the whole festive period next year so would welcome any "hot" feedback of the nightlife on NYE.

Reply to: New Years Eve in Mindelo
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mindelo
Recent Conversations