We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lin beach house

memphis, tn
Level Contributor
858 posts
30 reviews
lin beach house

Is the Lin Beach House open now? I am looking for the ideal B &B for an overnight stay in Greenport. Other suggestions welcome. Would like something on or very near the water.

3 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
18,690 posts
1. Re: lin beach house

Have you called them?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
104,512 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: lin beach house

I agree phoning them or emailing or contacting them on Facebook is the best idea. Found their number on their Facebook page.

Call (646) 879-0875

I have to say I think staying in Sag Harbor at either Baron's Cove or the Sag Harbor Inn will give you more to do nearby. Greenport is charming but I think Sag Harbor has more open at Xmas and the other Hamptons towns are close. That said, this b & b looks cute.

1 post
3. Re: lin beach house

I stayed at the Lin Beach House. It was lovely. We had a large clean room with a balcony. The inn is statigically located so that we could walk to a beach or take a short walk or drive into town. It was also a great jumping off point to Orient Point or Shelter Island. Lots of great restuarants nearby. Had a great visit and cannot wait to go again.

Reply to: lin beach house
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Greenport