We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

glen falls house, round top, ny

Kerhonkson, New York
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
glen falls house, round top, ny

HI......Anyone know anything about Glen Falls House in Round Top, NY?

I can't seem to find a web site or anything about the place.

Any info you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kerhonkson, New York
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
31. Re: glen falls house, round top, ny

Well, Joel........I have no clue who Hawkeye is..but he/she sure sounds like fun, lol.......and yes, I guess you could say we had it bagged,(((((((((( um......maybe we were bagged)))))))))) lmaooooooo

Maybe we will see ya soon

Forestville...
Destination Expert
for Sonoma
Level Contributor
4,836 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: glen falls house, round top, ny

This thread just keeps going on and on! I recently came across a 1912 photo of the Glen Falls House and the lovely, idealic property depicted looks amazingly close to the images on their current website (www.glenfallshouse-ny.com). The old photograph was reprinted in John Ham's extensive and admirably researched book "One Hundred Years On Resort Ridge: Legendary Mountain Hotels of the Northern Catskills" (pub. 2008). Hundreds of these Catskill resort hotels and inns were built in the late 1800's to early 1900's and very, very few remain--Glen Falls House is a wonderful historic treasure!

33. Re: glen falls house, round top, ny

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 08:20
Get answers to your questions about Catskill