We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel close to CMAC Performing Arts Center

orlando
Level Contributor
159 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel close to CMAC Performing Arts Center

Hello,

We are going to Holland to visit family in July and are planning to go to the Tom Petty concert in

Canandaigua

Looking for hotel suggestions for hotels that are close the venue.......there does not seem to be a lot of availability in the actual city of Canandaigua.

Can anyone suggest something relatively close and do you know if anyone offers shuttle service?

We would just be staying one night, July 2nd.

Thanks so much

6 replies to this topic
Upstate New York
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel close to CMAC Performing Arts Center

The next closest towns with hotels would be Geneva or Victor, about 20 minutes drive. Canandaigua is a small city with very limited public transportation, there is bus services but just in the day time, nothing later at night after a concert let out. They sometimes have shuttles from overflow parking areas for CMAC events, but I'm not aware of shuttles from hotels.

orlando
Level Contributor
159 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel close to CMAC Performing Arts Center

I found a place in Farmington, would that work you think?

Lodi, New York
Level Contributor
733 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel close to CMAC Performing Arts Center

Personally, since the concert is your focus I would try to be closer to the venue. Why not look into a B&B since it's only for one night?

Upstate New York
Level Contributor
1,962 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel close to CMAC Performing Arts Center

Farmington is about 15 minute drive. I would say go for it. B&B is also a good suggestion if you can find one available and if it is in your price range.

orlando
Level Contributor
159 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel close to CMAC Performing Arts Center

Thank you, there is not a lot of choices directly around the center for that date

We are trying to keep the budget in tact as we have a lot going on the week we are there vacationing

Cicero, New York
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel close to CMAC Performing Arts Center

the Morgan Samuels Inn-.com-- as little as one mile as the crow flies. Four Diamond Inn Incredible dinners and full breakfast 45-acre property Owned by the Morgans of Montreal and the Inventor of the plastic bag Howard Samuels

Reply to: Hotel close to CMAC Performing Arts Center
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Canandaigua
More Canandaigua Topics