We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Just wanted to let you guys know that there is a new option from Manila to Angeles City. Genesis Bus now operates a direct Point-to-Point service from Terminal 3 at NAIA (Manila International Airport) to SM Clark (Angeles City), and Clark Airport. The shuttle cost 350p, and runs about every hour. Buses are comfortable and roomy, unlike the vans some shuttle services are now using.

The buses do leave on time. The only down side, is that you will need to find transportation from SM Clark or Clark Airport.

113 replies to this topic
101. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

How can i book a trip from sm clark to naia terminal 1? Thankyou

102. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

How can i book a trip from sm clark to naia terminal 1 thankyou

Rach Gia, Vietnam
Level Contributor
392 posts
2 reviews
103. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Doubt very much you can do advance booking :You go to the bus stop at the mall, hop on the next bus and get the ticket on the bus.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
104. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

You don’t have to book in advance The Bus leave’s every hour till midnight . Get hop on the bus and there is a collector that will issue a ticket and collect payments. If you arrive from T1 or T2 you have to go to T3 Departure area that’s where the Genesis Bus at.I highly recomend this bus its convinient safe and cheapest way to get to Clark.It does not matter if you have 2 big laguage with you .The conductor will load it for you. Good luck

105. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Hi

Well I will be arriving at NAIA at 6.30am and I think there is a bus to Clark at 8.30am from NAIA Terminal 3 . The place I need to go is Balibago (near Angelse).. Now my question is:

1. Can I board the bus from NAIA terminal 3 or should I go to Resort World bus stop?

2. Do i book a seat in advance or how does it work? How do i know whether i can get seat or not?

3. Will they drop me in Balibao (i think its on the way) or do i need to get down at SM clark and take cab to Balibago?

4. In case if i miss the bus, what is the best option for me to travel from NAIA to Balibago?

Many thanks .. John

Rach Gia, Vietnam
Level Contributor
392 posts
2 reviews
106. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

There is also a bus at 7am. If you miss that one you have to hang around that lousy Terminal 3 for an hour and a half.

2 weeks ago, my night flight arrived at 6.30am, not having slept all night, the last thing I wanted was sitting around for an hour and a half, so almost ran through the airport to make the 7am Angeles bus, was lucky at immigration and arrived at the Genesis bus stop at bay 14 of Terminal 3 at 6.55am just in time.

The online schedule of Genesis for some reason doesn't list that 7am bus, but the schedule at the bus stop has it and there is one, because I caught it once and missed it once by a few minutes.

SM-mall basically is Balibago, it is a 2min walk from the main gate, the jeepney terminal and the bar area.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
107. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

tnx a lot

Oklahoma City...
1 post
108. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

NAIA Terminal 3 Bay 14

Angeles City...
1 post
109. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

There's have 6am?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
27,124 posts
2,244 reviews
110. Re: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City

Did you even read the schedule at post #4?

Reply to: Genesis Bus from Manila (NAIA) to Angeles City
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted