We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation for couple and 3 year old.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Accommodation for couple and 3 year old.

Hi all,

Just been looking for weeks now on what the best options are for Bali and I keep coming back to Seminyak or Legian!

Me, my wife and 3 yr old son are travelling in June for a 2 week break and are looking for the perfect place to stay, ideally with suite/separate bedroom so that it makes life easy to put little man to bed and get him to sleep!!!

We have a max budget of $1000 for the 14 nights but would go slightly more for that something special. If anyone had any recommendations we would be forever grateful.

Many thanks,

Mark

Mentioned in this post
Bali
Bali
Indonesia
Seminyak
Seminyak
Kuta District, Indonesia
Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Tuban, Ubud
Level Contributor
14,019 posts
317 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation for couple and 3 year old.

Sanur is a much better area when you have a young child. Far less traffic, safer beach, shady trees on the beach, a good beach path, easier to push a stroller, far less obstacles on the footpaths requiring you to step out onto the road to walk along the footpaths. Legian and seminyak are busy and the beach there has waves and can have strong rips. Take a look at Sanur and see if it appeals. With two weeks you can easily divide your time between 2 areas.

Mentioned in this post
Sanur
Sanur
Denpasar, Indonesia
2. Re: Accommodation for couple and 3 year old.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 17:20