We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa in Seminyak suggestions

Perth
Level Contributor
571 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
Villa in Seminyak suggestions

Hi all -

Once again trawling through TripAdvisor, Flipkey, AirBnb and Homenaway looking for a villa.

This time for my parents who are in their 60s.

Looking for somewhere in Seminyak near to 'Eat St'/Kayu Aya area.

Ideally under $200 a night.

One bedroom required with a private pool.

Any suggestions?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
713 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa in Seminyak suggestions

Have a look at La Villais, located in a lane way about 5 min walk behind ultimo restaurant. Good value and service.

Sydney
Level Contributor
191 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa in Seminyak suggestions

Check out Jas Villas, just down a gang next to Ize Hotel in Eat street, La Villais are nice as well but further to walk

WA
Level Contributor
113 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa in Seminyak suggestions

Have a look Heliconia Villas on "Eat Street" safe walk down short, lovely planted, paved, well lit laneway about 50m Older Bali style villas with modern conveniences but very nice with great staff in an excellent location. I've seen these villas & spoken with guests & they love them! (great reviews when I was there Xmas). That very safe, short walk to all restaurants & shopping is a stone's throw away but still very tranquil & quiet! Villa Jodi much the same (on Eat Street) lovely, but not as quiet, busier & close to main road. There are many new villa complexes just around " Eat Street" but they are more expensive. Cheers

4. Re: Villa in Seminyak suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2015, 17:20