We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seminyak Romantic Stay for Wedding Night?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
10 reviews
10 helpful votes
Seminyak Romantic Stay for Wedding Night?

My Partner and I and getting married in Bali. We plan to stay in standard villa accommodation, with friends, for the majority of our weekly stay.

However, for our wedding night we want to have our own private room/villa for our special night.

It will only be 2 nights (Saturday Night + Sunday night, check out Monday morning). Cost isn't an issue, however still must be reasonable - when i say reasonable, I mean no more than $300 per night.

I know most places offer 'Honeymoon' packages, but i was more leaning towards something rather special and fancy, or new?

Also, how would i go about checking in? check-in in the morning of our wedding? or just check in later at night after the ceremony? What would be the best method?

Thanks everyone ^^

1. Re: Seminyak Romantic Stay for Wedding Night?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 November 2013, 19:35
2. Re: Seminyak Romantic Stay for Wedding Night?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 12 November 2013, 22:05
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
713 posts
37 reviews
21 helpful votes
3. Re: Seminyak Romantic Stay for Wedding Night?

Hi there, I would recommend the Kunja villas. Occasionally you can find a deal for around $300 per night, maybe slightly more.

The villas are very large, the service is outstanding and the pools in the villa have to be the best villa pools in bali. Check out some of the reviews on TA.

Yes, I would definitely arrange for someone to check in for you prior to the end of your wedding. Surely you will just want to sail through this process and head straight to the villa at the end of the night.

Other villa suggestion is "The Villas Bali Hotel and Spa". Lovely villas themselves and if you feel like some post wedding pampering their spa (Prana Spa) is absolutely amazing.

Brisbane
Level Contributor
178 posts
22 reviews
15 helpful votes
4. Re: Seminyak Romantic Stay for Wedding Night?

Have a look at the Haven. My friend recently got married and spent 3 nights. The villa was gorgeous, very roomy, amazing bathroom, spa filled with rose petals. Also very private

5. Re: Seminyak Romantic Stay for Wedding Night?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 November 2014, 17:21