We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon in bali

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
honeymoon in bali

Hi, I'm looking to go to seminyak in august next year for my honeymoon. Would really like somewhere nice, preferably on the beach but need it to be less than £250 GBP a night. Really like the look of the oberoi and samaya but they are a bit over budget at that time of year. Any suggestions?

Sharon

Bali, Indonesia
Level Contributor
36 posts
113 reviews
1. Re: honeymoon in bali

Hi sharonh85,

In my opinion, W hotel Seminyak is the perfect hotel for honeymoon in this area. The price can be so high though.

I dont think you can get cheaper rate for Seminyak especially the one that attached to the beach. The standard price for room in Seminyak on that time is between $200 USD -$350 USD. I have stayed in The Haven Seminyak, cost me around $60 USD, it was great but the location in the crowded district and 10 min walk to the beach. U Paasha also a new villa with $230 USD. You can try find a private villa, there are numerous of independent villa with their own website.

The other solution, I can recommend you Nusa Dua or Jimbaran area have a great range of beautiful hotel, and I think some of them are less than 200 GBP. But these area unlike Seminyak, is more quiet, secluded, and romantic. Go check it out on this hotel:

Hotel Mulia Nusa Dua (brand new hotel - private beach)

The laguna Nusa Dua

Kupu Kupu hotel Jimbaran

Intercontinental Jimbaran

Ayana Jimbaran (the best spa)

Hope this help.

Edited: 12 November 2013, 05:11
lincoln_lady
Level Contributor
60 posts
17 reviews
2. Re: honeymoon in bali

Hi Sharon,

I would recommend The Seminyak Beach Resort, I stayed there recently and it's right on the beach (almost next door to The Samaya) and has a gorgeous infinity pool. The price is lower then the Samaya too. We booked with Hayes and Jarvis and found them to be very helpful.

Hope you find something that suits, Seminyak is lovely!

3. Re: honeymoon in bali

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2014, 18:16