We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ranadi Villa in May. Any Activity Recommendations

Which Seminyak hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
18 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Ranadi Villa in May. Any Activity Recommendations

Hi, It's my first trip to Bali for 4 nites and I will be staying in Ranadi Villa. What is available near the villa? Where shld I go for good food and what else can I do there? Recommendations any?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ranadi Villa in May. Any Activity Recommendations

Ranadi Villas are close to Vienna Cafe , the cafe is about a 5 min walk to the left of of Ranadi Villas and it has great food and the best coffee. Head down to the beach and there are beach bars that are good for a drink at sunset. Just turn right go to the end of the road then right again. If you go left to the end of the road that Ranadi is on you will come to the start of Eat Street and that has restaurants like Chandi , Rumors and Sasa. You are in a good location and it will all make sense once you are there.

2. Re: Ranadi Villa in May. Any Activity Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 10:42