We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lone traveller

2 posts
Lone traveller

Hi

I've got 6 days in Seminyak area and I'm travelling alone.

Just wondered if anyone can recommend places to visit/eat. It seems so crazy!

Many thanks :)

5 replies to this topic
Perth, WA
Destination Expert
for Seminyak
Level Contributor
5,804 posts
119 reviews
1. Re: Lone traveller

Seminyak offers too many eating opportunities to mention so check out the TA reviews to find what appeals to you. Seminyak itself doesn't have a great deal of culture on offer but there is Petitenget temple. Walk along the beach to Legian and Kuta. Beach clubs include Ku de Ta, Potato Head and Miss Sippy and a short drive to Canggu offers the Canggu Club and Finns Beach Club. Further along the coast is Tanah Lot temple, which is worth an afternoon visit for the sunset views but unfortunately, this depends on how cloudy it happens to be.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
35 posts
2. Re: Lone traveller

WHEn are you planning to travel ?

2 posts
3. Re: Lone traveller

Already here 😊

I've learned a lot from searching the forum and visited lots of the suggested places. Never used the forums before, but will do from now on. So useful 😊

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
35 posts
4. Re: Lone traveller

Enjoy your trip. Would be great if you could brief about your itinerary when back :) thanks

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
250 posts
765 reviews
5. Re: Lone traveller

Many places for solo travelllers! You can try jalan petitinget stretch- many cafes such le jardin cafe, coffee cartel, cafe organic, far turtle, livingstone cafe etc. Further up at umalas- nook, at the main shopping stretch of seminyak where seminyak square is- Batik, la favela, bistrot , sea circus etc . There are many cheap massage salons too! Enjoy!

Reply to: Lone traveller
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted