We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver for transfer / sightseeing

Auckland Central...
2 posts
2 reviews
Driver for transfer / sightseeing

Hello everyone,

Myself, wife and two year old will be flying into Bali early June.

We are frequent visitors, and have always in the past had pre arranged transfers to and from the airport.

We thought this time about asking if anyone could recommend a good and trusted driver from the Seminyak area that would happily pick us up from the airport, daytrip and drop us back to the airport.

Would have considered a taxi, but I think we would have to many bags!!??

Thank you in advance

10 replies to this topic
coffs harbour...
Destination Expert
for Tulamben, Lovina Beach
Level Contributor
9,268 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Driver for transfer / sightseeing

Yu can read a few pages of the forum, or use the search box (of the Bali forum rather than Seminyak section), or read this thread which is on the front page of the forum right now.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29422…

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
81 reviews
2. Re: Driver for transfer / sightseeing

Hi. We use a lovely young driver named Gede. He has a very clean, modern vehicle with very good rates. His mobile number is 085237109442 and e-mail address is : made.baragan@yahoo.com

Have a great holiday.

sydney
Level Contributor
1,119 posts
15 reviews
3. Re: Driver for transfer / sightseeing

i have got the driver for you lanus.

been using him for years and now a family friend who looks after all my friends who goes to bali.

email him at lanus.tour@gmail.com

please let us all knowhow you get on in bali with your travels tours abd experiences. its a great place..

Bandung, Indonesia
Destination Expert
for Bandung
Level Contributor
5,448 posts
866 reviews
4. Re: Driver for transfer / sightseeing

I have used so many different drivers over the years. I recently contacted this guy Kadek who wants to charge RP500,000 per day. I WhatsApp'd him at +62 819-3303-6672. I never paid that much last time when I used him and obviously he doesn't remember me, so you can probably get it down to Rp450k or Rp450k depending on your negotiating skills.

New York
Level Contributor
10 posts
57 reviews
5. Re: Driver for transfer / sightseeing

Hi Kimds

Looking for a driver in November for airport pick up and sightseeing. First party of my stay is Ubud, still planning the last few days. Is this person recommended?

6. Re: Driver for transfer / sightseeing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 15 May 2018, 10:05

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
28 posts
19 reviews
7. Re: Driver for transfer / sightseeing

Hi, a lovely driver we met has been really reliable, friendly, and has helped with other older family members recently. he doesn't get road rage and you won't experience any stress in the car while he's driving. he'll take you anywhere and also has ideas, but is not pushy.

his name is Baydowie contact is +62 81 916 730 951 instagram @baydowi96

thanks

Joc & Kerry

8. Re: Driver for transfer / sightseeing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2018, 22:22

Mumbai
Level Contributor
2 posts
33 reviews
9. Re: Driver for transfer / sightseeing

We're just wrapping up our trip with an excellent driver called Putu Budi Chatura. He's been with us for 7 days, good driving and great to talk to.

More importantly, rate is reasonable when compared to the other drivers we spoke to. You can WhatsApp him on +6287860138772 or +6281237677874.

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
15,097 posts
89 reviews
10. Re: Driver for transfer / sightseeing

Hi Aparna

What is a "reasonable rate" in your opinion. If you don't quote that rate how do people know what to compare.

A reasonable rate is IDR600k for the whole van privately to yourself for the day. 9am to 6/7pm. Do/see what you want. No fixed itineraries. No getting taken to places people get commission.

Reply to: Driver for transfer / sightseeing
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted