We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine tram

uk
Level Contributor
233 posts
48 reviews
Wine tram

Good Afternoon,

Would it be advisable to book the tram in advance for Sunday 1st April for 2 people. Advice please for best tram for red wine & what vineyard would you suggest for a cheese or meat platter at lunchtime.

Thanks.

14 replies to this topic
uk
Level Contributor
233 posts
48 reviews
11. Re: Wine tram

Thank you all for your help

Cape Town Central...
1 post
12. Re: Wine tram

Dear kevg

At present, we only have one of the 22 wine estates we visit listed as closed on Sunday 1 April 2018, La Bourgogne (on the Blue Line and Green Line tours).

Booking in advance for any of our tours is always advisable, especially if you plan to do an early departure. All lines offer a good exposure to a wide variety of wines and most stops will include some form of dining, with platters being commonplace.

Please download our brochure (look for the link at the bottom of our website) where you'll find contact details for the various estates we visit as well as an outline of what each has on offer.

Kind regards

The Wine Tram Team

2 posts
1 review
13. Re: Wine tram

Sorry to jump in here but any advice on which tram tour would be best for white wines? I saw from another thread someone raving about the Grande Provence Chardonnay so that would suggest the Green or Yellow but would appreciate any advice. My wife can't drink red wine (tannins give her a headache), I can but generally prefer whites, fizz is good for both of us.

Geneva, Geneve...
Level Contributor
1 post
45 reviews
14. Re: Wine tram

Hey Françoise

Come and see us at Holden Manz in Franschhoek some time so we can show you round!

You can contact me on info@holdenmanz.com

Kind regards

Gerard

Reply to: Wine tram
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted