We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay for large Christian youth group

3 posts
Places to stay for large Christian youth group

I'm the leader of a teen Christian youth group. I'm looking for a place to take our group of 30+ teens and adult chaperones for our summer trip. Low cost, group rates are a major factor.

4 replies to this topic
Loch Arbour, New...
Destination Expert
for New Jersey
Level Contributor
4,276 posts
118 reviews
1. Re: Places to stay for large Christian youth group

Are you asking for this summer? It is very late to book anything if you are. And that is a large group. The only thing I can suggest if to try some chain hotels inland from the ocean. And don't limit yourself to one particular town.

Staten Island, New...
Destination Expert
for Cape May, Jersey Shore
Level Contributor
3,187 posts
69 reviews
2. Re: Places to stay for large Christian youth group

Are you only looking in Seaside Heights, or would you be willing to travel 1-1.5 hours south.

By expanding the area you can include Ocean City (NJ)-which still will be somewhat limited in acailability, and The Wildwoods, which may offer more alternatives.

3 posts
3. Re: Places to stay for large Christian youth group

Actually our preference is Ocean City where we have stayed for years. It's becoming more difficult to find places that will rent to teens as a lot of owners are selling to people who renovate into multi family condos. And out of our price range :-( if you know of places in Ocean City, that would be greatly appreciated!

3 posts
4. Re: Places to stay for large Christian youth group

Actually our preference is Ocean City where we have stayed for years. It's becoming more difficult to find places that will rent to teens as a lot of owners are selling to people who renovate into multi family condos. And out of our price range :-( if you know of places in Ocean City, that would be greatly appreciated!

Reply to: Places to stay for large Christian youth group
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seaside Heights
Recent Conversations