We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March Madness in Vegas

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington DC...
Level Contributor
127 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
March Madness in Vegas

I know that Caesar's, the Cosmo, Harrah's, and PH have all announced their plans for specials and viewing parties for March Madness. Has anyone heard what the MGM hotels (MGM Grand, Luxor, Excalibur, New York New York, Mirage) are going to be doing for the first and second rounds March 21-24?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
787 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: March Madness in Vegas

See if this helps: http://www.vegaschatter.com/story/2013/2/14/133253/571/vegas-travel/VegasChatter%27s+Guide+To+March+Madness+Parties

If you're on Facebook, there is a great group called March Madness in Las Vegas that some TA folks created. People are always submitting updated information about parties, prices and whatnot.

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
127 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: March Madness in Vegas

Thanks!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
321 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: March Madness in Vegas

For a single drinker, Cosmo or Caesars has the best package, but group of 8-10 is Cosmo for sure. Cheaper on a per person level and better amenities.

Norfolk, VA
Level Contributor
586 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: March Madness in Vegas

MGM properties typically do nothing for MM. I don't expect anything different this year.

Norfolk, VA
Level Contributor
586 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: March Madness in Vegas

I should clarify that I mean nothing in terms of public viewing parties. MGM properties are still lots of fun during MM, you're just on your own to find a viewing spot and a seat.

Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: March Madness in Vegas

last year there were only two viewing parties I became aware of. Aria's Deuce Lounge has one that had a cover (read no reviews on it) and Mirage's Rhumbar had one outside (pics on website show small tvs, and it was only like 60-degrees at the high temperature...must not have been fun).

7. Re: March Madness in Vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2014, 16:17