We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

january 2014

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
edinburgh,scotland
Level Contributor
95 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
january 2014

Hi, when would be the best time to book hotel rooms to get the best rates for January 2014 ? Thanks

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,884 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: january 2014

Normally it would be around November. But if your dates include New Years or CES, that may not be true.

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
5,915 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: january 2014

Probably around October. But start watching prices six months out and book something if you find a good deal. As long as its fully refundable, you can cancel and rebook if you find something better. Sometimes I've found a good deal six months out and never found anything better. Other times, I've rebooked multiple times, right up until a few days before my trip.

Avoid Jan 7-10. That's CES (a huge convention) and prices will be through the roof. OTOH, right before that but after NYE rates are very cheap. Some of the cheapest of the year. It will likely be chilly that time of year.

kuala lumpur
Level Contributor
65 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: january 2014

im also planning a january 2014 trip, around 13-23 jan right after the huge CES convention that wheatie59 mentioned thank god.

Level Contributor
1,392 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: january 2014

Another "zombie" resurrection.

5. Re: january 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 September 2014, 14:18