We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Travelzoo??

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
243 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used Travelzoo??

Was thinking about using travelzoo to book an upcoming trip to Vegas. Has anyone used Travelzoo? What were your experiences with them? Thank you

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
6,863 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Travelzoo??

Of course I have...but not for booking Vegas trips though. They're legit and a good company to deal with. The Vegas hotels specials they list are very good also, as is their show specials.

Travelzoo: best and most useful zoo there is. San Diego Zoo is second. The Scorpions' song "The Zoo" is next... :). Lol

burleson,texas
Level Contributor
845 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Travelzoo??

I have never booked a trip through Travelzoo. I do faithfully watch for their e-mail every Weds. for other deals. I used their site to get good deals for shows in Vegas as well as local entertainment venues.

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
26,789 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Travelzoo??

"someone told me it's all happening at the zoo....I do believe it, I do believe it's true."

I recently bought Barry tickets using a travelzoo code...I'm a Believer (monkees reference...which DOES tie into the Zoo, doesn't it?)

Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
8,162 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used Travelzoo??

Travelzoo is not a booking site, but a site that posts links to other sites & their deals.

Edited: 21 January 2011, 12:05
Vancouver, BC
Level Contributor
375 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used Travelzoo??

Yes, I have booked a hotel (Stardust) through travelzoo....of course, it was a few years ago, but no problem whatsoever.

Edited: 21 January 2011, 12:26
Bakersfield...
Level Contributor
179 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used Travelzoo??

Always look for deals on travelzoo when starting a trip. They save me a lot of time by finding deals from other sites and posting them in one place. Have booked hotels and tickets to shows by following the links from travelzoo and never had any issues. I highly recommend them.

Kenly, North...
Level Contributor
280 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone used Travelzoo??

Yes, I use them all the time and have never had any trouble. Make sure to sign up for there Top 20 so you'll get e-mails every Wednesday. Good luck and have a great time in Vegas.

Cosmo

Alpharetta, GA
Level Contributor
668 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone used Travelzoo??

I purchased Blue Man Group tickets last March via Travelzoo and a discount code. No problems.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone used Travelzoo??

As someone previously mentioned, Travelzoo is not a booking website, just another website that has links to other websites with specials or gives you contact information on how to book the special.

I have used their links to book deals with no problems, most the time the links or to the hotel directly.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,173 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone used Travelzoo??

I have used them a number of times (again not for Vegas), got a great deal for a hotel in New York last June and also for hotels in Canada. I always check them when looking for a deal.