We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ordering a hotel mattress?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Medina, Ohio
Level Contributor
896 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ordering a hotel mattress?

With all the talk about how some of the hotels have mattresses that make you not want to get out of bed, (I personally love the Venetian and Hilton beds, but haven't tried the Wynn yet) I was wondering if anyone ordered one? Were you happy with it? Any problems ordering it?

Hubby said I could get one and I'm ready to take the plunge.

I would love any input for this is quite an expense, but no price not worth it for a great nights sleep.

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,449 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ordering a hotel mattress?

When I stayed in the Rush Tower at the Golden Nugget, there was a little sign right on the bed that said how to buy that same mattress. And it was quite comfy. I'm just not in the market as I haven't finished killing the last ridiculously overpriced one I bought.

Edited: 03 October 2010, 06:42
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
4,858 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ordering a hotel mattress?

All of the hotels we've stayed in sell their beds...we have a Bellagio bed and love it...but we are now dying for an Aria bed

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
6,692 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ordering a hotel mattress?

Have a Four Seasons mattress and a Wynn mattress. Both are wonderful

Providence, Rhode...
Level Contributor
7,449 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ordering a hotel mattress?

That's interesting. I never really thought about it before seeing that little sign.

Ohio
Level Contributor
7,339 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ordering a hotel mattress?

I would love to own a Wynn Mattress! That one was the most comfortable I have ever slept on in my life!!

so cal
Level Contributor
1,258 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Ordering a hotel mattress?

We bought the Wynn mattress and somehow it wasn't as comfy at home as it was at the hotel. We returned it (and we did have a trip to Wynncore during the whole mattress fiasco so were able to compare). *see prior posts last year

7. Re: Ordering a hotel mattress?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2011, 16:17