We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
Weather

What can the temperature be around the first week of October. Also, are there any places that have outdoor tables for eating that allow dogs.

Woodridge, Illinois
Level Contributor
111 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: Weather

Per weather.com, the average highs the first week of October are usually in the mid 70's.

I can't answer the question about places allowing dogs at outdoor tables - but I know we have seen people with their dogs at some restaurants. You might want to look at tripadvisor.com and filter for restaurants with outdoor seating - and then search the comments for "dog" or "dogs" to see what others may have said.

Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
2. Re: Weather

Thank you for your reply that's perfect weather

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
3. Re: Weather

Take it from me it can be 70 and sunny or 30 and snow on the ground

4. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2017, 23:15
Get answers to your questions about Lake Ozark
More Lake Ozark Topics