We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

parking

Thunder Bay Canada
Level Contributor
191 posts
110 reviews
45 helpful votes
parking

Hi : We are in lovely Stillwater now. We are staying at Comfort Inn so took a cab downtown to LoLos last night!!! Excellent, yummy Jamz Burger and Fries and Raspberry ale!! It was raining so it was 15 American each way including tip to downtown. Today I would like to drive down, would anyone know a spot to park with either free or reasonable parking and we would walk downtown and check out the shops. Also would like to walk some of the Victorian mansion areas, anyone have a spot to park and do that, such a lovely city we want to walk and enjoy it abit, not just downtown. Thanks in advance

2 replies to this topic
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,711 posts
17 reviews
15 helpful votes
1. Re: parking

You will have no problem finding parking, maybe even right on the main drag on a weekday.

If no parking is available there, then head west (up the hill) on Chestnut and look for some free street parking either on Chestnut or on the first (real) cross street, which is 2nd St. I really think you will have no issue.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
301 posts
181 reviews
66 helpful votes
2. Re: parking

I don't know the street.... but if you head up the hill near the Teddy bear park there is a nice parking lot right near it. We have always had good look in that lot if the main street is full.

Reply to: parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stillwater