We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Couple questions please.

Thunder Bay Canada
Level Contributor
183 posts
110 reviews
Couple questions please.

Hello: Coming to Stillwater in couple weeks, wondering if anyone has used UBER or LYFT here, we are staying at Comfort Inn and it was suggested we just cab it downtown. Also coming from the direction of Duluth MN and wondered if there is a more scenic route than the I35. Traveling from Canada before that.

Thanks in advance

2 replies to this topic
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,711 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Couple questions please.

Absolutely a better route. Take 35 south and when you get to North Branch, exit on 95 heading east. If you are looking for some scenery to get out and stretch the legs, stop in Taylors Falls and have a look around. It's very pretty. And maybe even walk across the street and into Interstate State Park to check out the beautiful Dalles on the St. Croix river. It's worth the time.

From there continue heading south on 95 into Stillwater. Much more scenery that way.

As for uber and lyft -- I haven't used them there. But couldn't you just check availability on the uber app? (i have never used lyft)

Thunder Bay Canada
Level Contributor
183 posts
110 reviews
2. Re: Couple questions please.

Thank you so much!!! I have just recently used Uber and Lyft but only on trips to Chicago, Hawaii, Hamilton ON, we do not have it up here in TBay, I will see if I can figure out how to do that on the app. I will definitely take the route you suggested. Thanks again

Reply to: Couple questions please.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stillwater