We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lake Shore Resort

Strongsville
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Lake Shore Resort

Has anyone stayed at Lake Short Resort in Saugatuck recently? Website and description sound wonderful but would like some 'personal experience' input. Thanks.

halschub

Strongsville Ohio

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
6,665 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lake Shore Resort

I rode my bicycle by there yesterday. The grounds are very nicely manicured and the place looked well kept. Sorry I've never stayed there. Love the blue beach umbrellas.

Strongsville
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lake Shore Resort

Thank you. Every little bit helps.

Northfield, Ohio
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Lake Shore Resort

Hi,

I assume you have already had your trip. Did you stay at the Lake Shore Resort.? We stayed there in July, and loved it. The rooms are nothing special, but are clean and adequate. The grounds and beach are wonderful. Very peaceful and scenic. Liked the towns, and hiking the roads by the motel.

Regards,

sid9170

Bay City, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,266 posts
1,282 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lake Shore Resort

One of the fine days we are going to stay at that motel! We have walked the grounds (while staying at a nearby B&B), and chatted with the owners, sat on their roadside swing and walked that beach, but have never been able to get a reservaiton when wanted. :( Flowers are beautiful, grounds immaculate. Someday.....

5. Re: Lake Shore Resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2011, 16:18
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck
More Saugatuck Topics