We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night stay

Flint, MI
1 post
Save Topic
One night stay

My friend and I will be coming into Saugatuck on August 9th and leaving on the 10th. Does anyone have a recommendation of where we can stay for the one night. I'm finding that the larger hotels will not book for just one night during the weekend. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This site has been very helpful and I have found a lot of info for things we can do during our short stay (except for the room). Thank You!

Mentioned in this post
Saugatuck
Saugatuck
Allegan County, MI
The Saugatuck Retro Resort Motel
Captains Quarters Motel
Captains Quarters Motel
#2 of 10 hotels in Saugatuck
Starlite Resort
Starlite Resort
#3 of 10 hotels in Saugatuck
Saugatuck, MI
Destination Expert
for Saugatuck
Level Contributor
343 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One night stay

Contact the visitors bureau ASAP 269 857-1701. One night stays on summer weekends are next to impossible to find, good luck!

Orland Park
Level Contributor
81 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One night stay

Even though most of the Bed and Breakfasts require a 2 night min, they may have availability for one night between the minimum nights that other people have reserved. I'm sure they would be happy to fill the room. I noticed this while checking the availability calendars on some of the B&B's web sites.

3. Re: One night stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 18:19
Get answers to your questions about Saugatuck
More Saugatuck Topics