We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Pole Express Owosso Mi

Ohio
Level Contributor
140 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
North Pole Express Owosso Mi

Has anyone been on the North Pole Express in Owosso Michigan?

I would like to know what the North Pole experience is like. I have a

5 year old that wants to go, but he has watched the Santa Claus

movie with Tim Allen and is expecting it to look like the movie. I don't want him to be disappointed. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Michigan
Michigan
United States
New Baltimore...
Level Contributor
1 post
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: North Pole Express Owosso Mi

We went on the Noth Pole Express last year with our 4 year old and we absolutely loved it. We drove amost two hours so we were hoping we wouldn't be disappointed. They serve hot chocolate on the way to the north pole, but there are no dancing servers. The North Pole is a huge pole barn on the property of company that provides rides for the local fairs. There are arts and crafts for the kids to do, a merry-go-round, a model train set up, a huge potato sack slide and of course Santa Clause. You can purchase food at their carnival food stands. They also had a couple of performers that did little shows. If I remember right, the train ride is about a 40-45 minutes and your at the north pole for about 1.5 -2 hours and then the trip back. The caboose is a little store but if you get motion sick you won't be able to stay in there long. When you get back on the train after the North POle there will be a bell on the seats just like in the movie.

Over all, we had a great time. When you go in the evening you get to see a the Xmas lights. It was expessive but I think we will do it next year when our second son will be old enough to take too.

Hope this helped!

Ohio
Level Contributor
140 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North Pole Express Owosso Mi

Thanks so much for your post. I really appreciate it.

Merry Christmas!

3. Re: North Pole Express Owosso Mi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2009, 13:18
Get answers to your questions about Owosso