We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

Richmond Hill...
Level Contributor
50 posts
26 reviews
Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

What are the best Shopping Malls, outlets and restaurants around a 50 mile area of Cape Cod. Does anyone know of any restaurants that have an outside eating area where dogs are welcome.? We'll be staying in Sandwich for a few days in Early August.

Any dog parks in the area?

10 replies to this topic
United States
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
65 reviews
1. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

The Cape Cod shopping Mall is located in Hyannis.

I've seen dogs welcome at outdoor restaurants up in Provincetown, I believe they have a dog park there too, as it calls itself a very dog friendly town. The town of Falmouth also has a dog park.

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,684 posts
1 review
2. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

Take the time to go to the Cape Cod forum and check the column to the right of the page. Lots of info there. I'm afraid that the Cape is not the place to go for mall shopping.

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet, Truro, North Truro
Level Contributor
7,053 posts
250 reviews
3. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

I believe there is only one shopping mall on Cape Cod and that is in Hyannis. There are some outlets in Wrentham. Most people don't go to Cape Cod for that type of shopping. There are plenty of restaurants. Try checking the Tripadvisor listings first for some things that might interest you. It is hard to recommend a place when we don't know what type of food you like or type of place.

Richmond Hill...
Level Contributor
50 posts
26 reviews
4. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

Thanks for the info. My dog and I appreciate it.

Bev

Richmond Hill...
Level Contributor
50 posts
26 reviews
5. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

Thanks for the info.

Be v

Richmond Hill...
Level Contributor
50 posts
26 reviews
6. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

Thanks. Any good Italian or Chinese restaurants you can suggest for to old 65+fogies?

Bevl

Richmond Hill...
Level Contributor
50 posts
26 reviews
7. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

Can you suggest any good Chinese restaurants in the area. We're spoilt when it comes to Chinese food cause our home town, Toronto, really has some amazing restaurants.

Bev

Thanks for responding

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,794 posts
286 reviews
8. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

Well, I don't know about Sandwich, but if you want to go to Hyannis for dinner I'd suggest Tiki Port or Dragon Lite. They're both good. Apparently Dragon Lite has better reviews: tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g41623-d38…

Richmond Hill...
Level Contributor
50 posts
26 reviews
9. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

Thanks. Shall do that.

Bev

Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
10,684 posts
1 review
10. Re: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape

I think if it were me I would not travel any distance to go to a Chinese restaurant on the Cape. Save that for Toronto!! Enjoy all the lovely seafood and fish.

Reply to: Restaurants and shopping on the Cape
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about East Sandwich