We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cape Cod or Maine

Which Brewster hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bayonne, New Jersey
4 posts
Save Topic
Cape Cod or Maine

Looking for a romantic getaway with my wife for 4 days. Which would be better cape cod or the coast of Maine? Planning to go the last week in June

Edited: 15 February 2013, 04:00
Canada
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
9,732 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Cape Cod or Maine

In what way better? I would think that either would be fine. Personal choice. My personal choice would always be Cape Cod, but I'm not the one going!!

Edited: 15 February 2013, 04:03
Cape Cod...
Level Contributor
3,181 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cape Cod or Maine

If you are looking for long stretches of pristine, sandy beach, secluded sand dunes, lots of fine dining as well as casual eats, scenic views, biking, walking trail, boutique shopping, theater, sunrise AND sunsets over the ocean and bay....well then, come on down to Cape Cod! My experience has been that romance is an attitude so you will have to be the one to decide.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,401 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Cape Cod or Maine

... and a lovely place to stay at with Yellowbird!

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,274 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cape Cod or Maine

Alan means the romance of the Ft. Hill B+B possibly in the cottage. You can google it for more info.

Boston
Destination Expert
for Boston
Level Contributor
16,401 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cape Cod or Maine

Thanks... Didn't want to give the wrong impression;)

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Cape Cod
Level Contributor
13,274 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cape Cod or Maine

Oh....LOL Alan, I didn't catch that at first. I just wanted the OP to know the name of the B&B that you recommended.

7. Re: Cape Cod or Maine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2014, 12:15