We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 post
Save Topic

My husband and I will celebrate our 5th anniversary this July and we will be in Lexington for the weekend. I would like to know of a good bakery that could make us a small square cake for our anniversary. I would rather not have to make the drive with a cake. Can anyone recommend a good bakery that could help us that would not be very expensive?

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
362 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bakery

I don't know the cost but Caramanda's and Martines are both very good.

Magen's is another good option.

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
325 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bakery

I had my wedding cake done by The Sugar Forest out of Nicholasville. They also do small cakes as well as wedding cakes. The was so good people called us the next day asking if there was any left. lol The only issue there would most likely be that she's not actually based out of Lexington.

Also Martine's Pastries has excellent cakes and pastries and they are in Lexington.

Lexington, KY
Level Contributor
52 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bakery

Confused Confections might be a little less expensive than these others. It's also near the interstate so depending on how you come into town it may be convenient.

Still have questions?Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question
4. Re: bakery

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Lexington