We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DFW to Lexington or cheaper?

Arlington
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
DFW to Lexington or cheaper?

I'm planning to fly at the end of May, but the fare from DFW to Lexington is close to $500. Is there an alternative city that would be a better deal and not terribly far?

Birmingham, AL
Level Contributor
1,085 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DFW to Lexington or cheaper?

Will you have a car? You can try Louisville (SDF) or Cincy (CVG). Both are straight interstate and both about 75 miles from Lex. My UK student child has done each of these and has been very easy.

Miller

Edited: 03 April 2014, 14:51
Tavares, Florida
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
6,126 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DFW to Lexington or cheaper?

If you don't mind driving a little farther, check flights into Dayton Ohio. Dayton is north of Cincinnati on I 75, car rentals are usually a good price there also and it is an easy drive to Lexington.

3. Re: DFW to Lexington or cheaper?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2015, 14:16
Get answers to your questions about Lexington